In-person verification solutions are unavailable until further notice as a result of the situation regarding COVID-19. Our mail-in service continues.
For up-to-date information about processing time, see Processing times.
With this web web web page
- Always check whether your articles have to be authenticated
- Ensure you get your document translated
- Reasons we can not authenticate your document
- Likely to make use of your document in Canada?
- Processing times
- Provincial and authentication that is territorial
Authentication can be needed before you decide to may use a public that is canadian abroad. To be authenticated, your document should be a initial document bearing an established signature (and seal, if relevant). Authentication demonstrates that the signature therefore the seal from the document are genuine.
Far away, verification can also be referred to as apostille or legalization.
Check always whether your write-ups have to be authenticated
Verify requirements by contacting the embassy, high payment, or consulate of this nation where your document will likely to be utilized: